Potter Podiatry is an NDIS Registered Provider of NDIS Foot Orthotics & Podiatry services on the Sunshine Coast. We accept clients on all types of plans.
We are proud to work with NDIS clients, their families & healthcare team to optimise movement, participation and wellbeing.
Having trained in the UK’s Public National Health Service, Chloe is a passionate advocate of equitable healthcare & endeavours to work with families to remove barriers to participation & movement. Chloe’s background in health insurance claims management helps ensure the administrative side of accessing NDIS Podiatry care with Potter Podiatry is kept as simple & stress free for clients & their families as possible.
Potter Podiatry provides Biomechanical Gait Assessments, Gross Motor Skill Assessments, Custom Foot Orthoses, Ankle Foot Orthoses & Routine Podiatry care for eligible NDIS clients. Chloe has extensive experience of working with people with disabilities including children & adults with ASD. If there are any adjustments we can make for the appointment to make you or your family members more comfortable, we encourage you to contact us using the form below.
What to expect from your first appointment with Potter Podiatry
- A detailed history of your lower limb or movement concerns
- Identification of aims of treatment
- Assessment of:
Balance, gross motor skills, proprioception, muscle function, joint range of motion, video gait analysis, activity specific functional assessments based on NDIS participant aims/ activities
- Footwear review & prescription where indicated
- Exercise program accessible via iPad, iPhone or Android devices including videos of exercises
How to plan for your appointment with Potter Podiatry
- Bring any reports from other Allied Health Professionals, particularly Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy reports
- Bring any footwear worn regularly
- Think about the kind of activities you or the NDIS participant currently engages in i.e. cricket, netball, walking, swimming, bike riding, horse riding
- Think about sports/ activities you or the NDIS participant would like to do & identify any current barriers to doing so i.e. pain, fatigue, footwear, running ability
Potter Podiatry currently operate from rooms in Noosa & Birtinya. Appointments can be booked here.
Chloe sees a number of NDIS participants from other areas such as Western Queensland, Brisbane, Hervey Bay, Gympie, Rockhampton & is able to adapt appointment schedules & reviews to best suit participants who live further afield.
On request, we can also arrange in home assessment (travel fee applies) within 250 kilometres of Noosa Heads. Please get in touch here to discuss further.
We welcome informal enquiries from NDIS participants, plan managers, parents, support workers & other Allied Health staff. Potter Podiatry are a sole practitioner practice meaning NDIS participants can expect the consistency of seeing the same Podiatrist every time. Our detailed NDIS Podiatry & NDIS Orthotics reports are designed to be shared with other members of your healthcare team to optimise outcomes.
For more information on Chloe Potter’s experience, see here