COVID19 Update from Chloe
Potter Podiatry is open to existing & new patients
I wish to thank all of my patients for your patience & adaptability during the past few weeks as we have waited for those crucial exponential growth figures to improve, PPE to arrive & procedures to be finalised to keep everyone safe. It has been fantastic to make use of Telehealth technology to stay connected during this time.
Here is an update on how we are protecting our patients upon reopening next week:
– I have undertaking Health Department COVID19 Infection Control certification
– Spacing of appointments to minimise any wait times in our receptions
– Home visits for our high risk/ self isolating patients with full apron, mask & goggles PPE & enhanced infection control practices
– Face mask use for all consultations
– Deep cleaning & sterilisation of all clinic equipment
– Patients not to be accompanied by friends/ family except in the cases of: 1) Children (parent/ guardian but not siblings please) or 2) Patients with disabilities (support worker)
As Potter Podiatry see a huge number of clients with complex disabilities & impaired immunity I really cannot stress enough how important it is for all patients to not attend if they have even mild illness such as a dry cough or slight fever. Any patients who have been abroad in the past 14 days are also not to attend under any circumstances. There are no exceptions to this rule. Please note: no fees will charged for late cancellation of your appointment at this time.
Our reception staff have began making contact with patients who have had their appointments rescheduled & to those on our waiting list. Please do not hesitate to get in contact on 5628 3020 to make an appointment or with any queries.
Online bookings can be made for Noosaville or Birtinya clinics here: